Antics and Ramblings of Kat

Tuesday, October 03, 2006

Happy 21st Birthday.... Janet?!

Well, I'm finally a proper adult. Yesterday was my 21st birthday. This is what I look like as a 21 year old:



As you can see, I'm now oh-so-mature and responsible, naturally!

Here's some candle-blowing action:


Highlight of my day was a late evening visit from two of my lovely friends, Ross and Marc, who delivered me a hand-decorated birthday cake (my third one this year!) - unique, I'm sure you'll agree:


Apparently they managed to eat any letters that made up my name in the process... hence wishing happy birthday to 'Janet'. That, plus the beautiful self-portraits and the way in which it was delivered... resulted in tears of laughter from both me and Ross. Goodness knows what the neighbours thought the commotion was! I also received a Large Shiny Box of Fun, and later the boys left a helium balloon on my doorstep.

What a perfect way to cap a special day... that was unforgettable to be sure!

1 Comments:

  • At 5:24 PM, Blogger *Dannie* said…

    Happy Birthday sweetie!!!!
    Cant wait till we celebrate them next week and looking forward even more to you coming back!!!
    x x

     

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home