Antics and Ramblings of Kat

Monday, May 01, 2006

There's hope in the darkness, you know you're gonna make it

I don't want to say too much right now... but I may have found somewhere to live next year..! Nothing is totally finalised yet, but I'm hopeful. Huge thanks go to Jess, possibly the most amazing housemate in the world :) So... that particular headache may soon be completely eradicated... praise God!

I went to see my grandparents today... which was tough. It's so hard seeing people I love so much just looking so... old all of a sudden. I think my family are in for a difficult ride over the next few weeks and months... but you know, God has been faithful to me and my family all along, and I have no doubt that will remain to be the case. Even though things will get harder to bear, He'll be right beside us all the way, God unchanging.

Hallelujah!

2 Comments:

  • At 8:15 PM, Blogger *Dannie* said…

    After what you told me it sounds so hopeful and wonderfuland whats so amazing is that you've realised God's been using it all along and he will be there too with your grandparents- I a sorry to hear of that hon but you've been an inspiration to us all looking forward to lunch *big hugs*

     
  • At 5:14 PM, Anonymous Sarah said…

    I told Cathy today about it all and she was really understanding, and said if I need time off to let her know (but uts better if I have it during a college week), and if I need to chat then she'll listen. Did you tell your personal tutor?

     

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home